Although the Government restrictions have been lifted from 15th June, we are conscious that the R Number in the North West remains very close to 1 at the present time and after careful consideration we have decided to delay the opening of Bowland Wild Boar Park until SATURDAY 4TH JULY.
As a result, we feel that waiting this extra time will see hopefully the R Number fall and this, in turn, will give our customers the confidence that they can explore our Park safely.
We are currently busy putting up Screens, creating one-way systems and making more hand sanitizing stations available in order to make visiting the Park, when we do open, as safe as it can possibly be.
More and more updates will follow from next week regarding how the Park, Café and Attractions will operate when we do return.
I am sorry we cannot open on Monday, but we feel the extra wait is for the benefit of our customers, staff, and the local community.
We look forward to welcoming you all to the Park, whether that be to see the animals, have an Ice Cream or for a Camping trip from the 4th July.