To comply with Government and local Council Guidance we have amended many of our procedures and we would kindly ask our all our guests to assist us with staying safe whilst visiting the park by adhering to our rules to comply with current regulations.
We would love for you and your family to visit this summer however if any member of your family is feeling unwell please re-arrange your visit for another date. (Pre-booked online tickets can be transferred to another day if necessary)
We are limiting visitor numbers and kindly ask you to book online in advance to avoid disappointment.
To assist with Social Distancing, we have put the following in place:
- We are staggering arrival times to 2hour time slot, when booking please confirm a time slot:
10.30 am to 12.30 pm SLOT 1
12.30 pm to 2.30 pm SLOT 2
2.30 pm to 4.30 pm SLOT 3
All guests to leave the park by 5pm.
- We are operating a contactless card payment system both at the gate and the café to avoid cash transactions so please bear this in mind.
- We are operating (where possible) a one-way system around our animals and attractions.
- It may be necessary to restrict some of our activities to comply with regulations.
- Our Cafe will be operating as a ‘takeaway’ rather than indoor cafe with a limited menu. Please feel free to bring a picnic.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizing dispensers for everyone’s safety.
- Our public toilets will be open and cleaned / sanitized regularly. They will operate on one person or one family to use the facilities at any time.