takes place daily at 11.15 | 2:15 | 4:15
See and feed our wildlife which includes Deer, Llamas, Goats. We have lots for kids to do including pedal tractor area, tractor rides, play area, lamb Llama and deer feeding (when available).
Picturesque walks in the Trough of Bowland by the river Hodder and visit our cafe for home made food and our own special home reared Wild Boar meat.- call for availability.
- We are members of the National Farm Attractions Network and Farms For Schools
- Enjoy a picnic and take a ramble in our beautiful wooded countryside, view Wild Boar, Longhorn cows and deer in our scenic Ribble Valley Park.
- Snacks are available from our newly opened cafe and picnic tables are provided for your added enjoyment.
- Wander through the small animals, feed them if you wish (remember wash your hands after handling them).
- 30 Acres of woodland area to explore nature; walks in amongst the woodland birds, flowers and wildlife.
- Take advantage of our attractive walks alongside the River Hodder.
- Enjoy the peace, take in the fresh air and appreciate this area of natural beauty.
- Bring children to hand feed Lamas, Red Deer, Goats and Lambs.
- Childrens birthday parties catered for; a day with a difference