Camping Pods BOOK ONLINE
N.B. The animal park is only open weekends up to October half term however you can still stay midweek in one of our pods**
Our Camping pods are set in a picturesque setting within easy walking distance to the main Park and a great way to experience the outdoors without the need for a tent. Please bring all your camping equipment, towels and bedding.
Prices are £50 per night. (excluding park entry) & Bank Holiday rates are £60 per night.
Stay in one of our high spec camping pods and not only enjoy the Wild Boar Park but also use it as a base for exploring the Forest of Bowland.
Our Camping Pods have the following facilities.
- Pods sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- Internal floor dimensions 8 ft 10 inches x 7 ft 6 inches
- Well insulated – cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Back window
- Double glazed single main entrance door with curtain
- Double electric socket & Light
- 2 onsite shower/toilet blocks
- Hot water and dish washing station
- Fire / Barbecue pits
- Picnic area & Playground
Or to bring your own tent visit TENT CAMPING
Please see our Camping Pods & Tents Terms and Conditions
** The animal park is currently open weekends only (& midweek at October half term) and although we accept tent and pods stays during the midweek days, no access to the animal park will be permitted as it is closed.
If it is 48 hours or less to your desired arrival date please feel free to telephone us as you will not be able to book this online. Alternatively please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org